Wednesday, November 20, 2013

SPECULATION: Uncanny X-Men #282 (first Bishop)

Now that I've hoarded enough, I'm going to throw out a speculation pick for Uncanny X-Men #282, first appearance of Bishop.  I chose this book for 3 reasons:
  1. It's still cheap at less than $10 but prices have risen in the last month as people are beginning to snatch them up.  Still, a lot of shops and online sellers with stale catalogs are-a-plenty.
  2. Bishop is in the new X-Men movie called Days of Future Past.  This fits perfectly in the Marvel Universe and could see Bishop as a new stable character in the movieverse of Marvel.  Bishop is really, really important if you don't already know.  I have a feeling that, if there's another X-Men movie, we'll see Bishop, Cable, Stryfe, and probably Deadpool.
  3. I had to focus on one.  There are many others to look at but I think Bishop could be a great one because he seems to be overlooked by speculators even though he's THE linchpin that essentially saves the mutant universe a half a dozen times or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment